Thursday, November 6, 2008

To Lighten the Mood..



Top Five Office Quotes That Make Me Happy :o)





Kelly: Oh my god, I have so much to tell you!
Jim: Really?
Kelly: Yes! Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes? — they had a baby and they named it Suri. And then Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, they had a baby, too, and they named it Shiloh. And both babies are a-mazing.
Jim: Great. What’s new with you?
Kelly: I just told you.





Andy: I’m always thinking one step ahead. Like a carpenter that makes stairs.



Angela: How do you tell someone it’s over? You send them a notarized letter, right? Well what if the recipient is your notary?





Dwight: I would remove your teeth and cut off your fingertips so you could not be identified. And they would call me the Overkill Killer.





Pam: Michael. Do you remember you specifically told me to bring one sheet of paper. You said it only takes one sheet to make a difference. I said, ‘are you sure Michael?’ And you said, ‘Pam! Pam! Pam!’ And then you sneezed in my tea and then you said, ‘don’t worry it’s just allergies.’ Do you remember that?

No comments: