- Putting Netflix movies in the mail. We just mailed one that I think we have had since June.
- Charging my phone/ipod/garmin/any other electronic device. It just feels so hard b/c I have to dig through my gym bag or purse and find the darned thing and then walk all the way upstairs to plug it in.
- Putting laundry away. I think this is universal. But it is still hard.
- Starting the dishwasher at night. It is the worst feeling in the world to realize that you only have two bottles left b/c you forgot to start it the night before.
- Keeping our breakfast bar, dining room table, china hutch, and desk surfaces free of clutter.
- Eating fruit that I buy at the grocery store. I think I have a disorder where as soon as I buy it I get convinced it has gone bad and won't touch it. But I will eat 4 day old pizza or 6 day old Buffalo Chicken Dip.
Sunday, August 28, 2011
There are a few things that are apparently the hardest thing in the world for Brian and I. Or at least they feel that way. These include:
Saturday, August 27, 2011
Every night I make Brian and I say our favorite things about Annabelle and Stephen for that day. I am going to try to remember to post some of them here.
Today, Brian's favorite thing about Annabelle was that every time he and I would cuddle or hug, she would climb right in between us and break it up. I totally used to do that to my parents all the time. My favorite thing about Stephen today was when he let me cut his toenails and fingernails and he just sat so calmly in his highchair like it was no big thing. Yesterday, my favorite thing about Annabelle was that when you pick her up she waves to all the pictures and figures on the shelves and pretty much everything in the room. It is very cute.
Also, on Thursday we noticed a new tooth coming in for Little Miss Belle. This will be her third and it is her front right.
I ran 16 miles for marathon training today. It was good. I still am having hard time wrapping my mind around 26.2 though. Only 10 weeks to go.