Sunday, August 28, 2011

Things That Seem Harder Than They Are

There are a few things that are apparently the hardest thing in the world for Brian and I. Or at least they feel that way. These include:

  • Putting Netflix movies in the mail. We just mailed one that I think we have had since June.
  • Charging my phone/ipod/garmin/any other electronic device. It just feels so hard b/c I have to dig through my gym bag or purse and find the darned thing and then walk all the way upstairs to plug it in.
  • Putting laundry away. I think this is universal. But it is still hard.
  • Starting the dishwasher at night. It is the worst feeling in the world to realize that you only have two bottles left b/c you forgot to start it the night before.
  • Keeping our breakfast bar, dining room table, china hutch, and desk surfaces free of clutter.
  • Eating fruit that I buy at the grocery store. I think I have a disorder where as soon as I buy it I get convinced it has gone bad and won't touch it. But I will eat 4 day old pizza or 6 day old Buffalo Chicken Dip.

No comments: