Thursday, July 14, 2011

Duggar Quotes I Love



I think you know I. LOVE. THE. DUGGARS. So I thought I would post some quotes that stick in my mind from them.

"If you can train a strong-willed child to do what is right; they will be strong-willed to do what is right."
~Jim Bob - on Jessa being very strong willed when she was younger.

"If I don't have their eyes, I don't have their heart"
~On why Michelle makes her little ones look her in the eyes when she instructs and disciplines them.

"Be careful what you're good at doing, because you'll probably do a lot of it.
Be careful what you praise your children for doing, because they'll do a lot of it.
Be careful what you criticize your children for doing, because they won't want to do it anymore."
~Jim Bob

"Show me your friends and I'll show you my future"
~Grandma Duggar

"Modest is Hottest"
~I don't know if this is an actual quote but I think they would agree with it.


You can watch them on TLC every morning from 7:00am-8:00am or at 9:00 on Tuesday nights.


No comments: